Truckers Of America
Welcome! Please register and log in to be able to post and enjoy all the content available here.
Truckers Of America
Welcome! Please register and log in to be able to post and enjoy all the content available here.
Truckers Of America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free Forum For Truck Drivers. News, Weather Forecast, Entertainment and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Simple Rules
The Nuts And Bolts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:10 pm by Burndog

» Owner Operators Trucks
The Nuts And Bolts EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:40 pm by Burndog

» Passion 2012 Brian De Palma Download
The Nuts And Bolts EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:36 am by 

» Copilot Gps .torrent
The Nuts And Bolts EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 am by 

» Red Break Me Down
The Nuts And Bolts EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Any Genre. Rock, Country, Metal, Alternative, Jazz. Easy Listening.
The Nuts And Bolts EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 pm by Burndog

» Show Rigs.
The Nuts And Bolts EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 am by SlipperyPete

» Rapid Deployment FLIR System and Highway Safety
The Nuts And Bolts EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 pm by Burndog

» Cell Phone Use Banned including Bluetooth.
The Nuts And Bolts EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 pm by Burndog

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:16 pm

The Nuts And Bolts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burndog
Admin
Burndog

The Nuts And Bolts Empty
PostSubject: The Nuts And Bolts   The Nuts And Bolts EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:53 pm

I have been a Trucker for 24 years now. I wouldn't trade my experiences on the roads of America for anything. I have seen a few Truckers Forums and thought I could improve on the ones I visited. I'm always open to any suggestions. Please feel free to send me a private message and we will discuss your ideas to make this a place that all of our brothers and sisters can enjoy and be a part of. Feel free to start your own topics you would like to discuss with our fellow drivers too. All you have to do is click on the "New Topic" button and get busy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://truckersofamerica.forumotion.com
Burndog
Admin
Burndog

The Nuts And Bolts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuts And Bolts   The Nuts And Bolts EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:32 pm

I got the idea for this website by visiting others. Most of them are kind of bare bones sites. I know if you are like me, I don't care for sifting through thousands of posts to find something worth reading or laughing at after a long day behind the wheel. Here is an example : http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/

I'm not trying to say that is not a great site. It is, and I'm a member there! I'm going to try and develop this place to be more of a entertainment site for the likes of us crazy, fun-loving drivers. A fun website to visit after you take your shower at the truck stop, and are ready to put the bullshit of today behind you. Tell some dirty jokes, check out some babes, (Yes.... the women drivers can start their own topic for posting pics of guys.) laugh at some non-politically correct videos......You get the picture. Wink
Back to top Go down
Burndog
Admin
Burndog

The Nuts And Bolts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuts And Bolts   The Nuts And Bolts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 pm

The " Live Local And World Weather" link in the left sidebar has excellent national and local super resolution radars for seeing what king of weather you are in for. Sometimes it's better to park that sucker!
Back to top Go down
Burndog
Admin
Burndog

The Nuts And Bolts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuts And Bolts   The Nuts And Bolts EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Burndog wrote:
I got the idea for this website by visiting others. Most of them are kind of bare bones sites. I know if you are like me, I don't care for sifting through thousands of posts to find something worth reading or laughing at after a long day behind the wheel. Here is an example : http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/

I'm not trying to say that is not a great site. It is, and I'm a member there! I'm going to try and develop this place to be more of a entertainment site for the likes of us crazy, fun-loving drivers. A fun website to visit after you take your shower at the truck stop, and are ready to put the bullshit of today behind you. Tell some dirty jokes, check out some babes, (Yes.... the women drivers can start their own topic for posting pics of guys.) laugh at some non-politically correct videos......You get the picture. Wink
I spoke too soon about The Truckers Report Forum listed above! I received an e-mail from the heavy handed admin. there that I was not allowed to post the link for this forum in my signature there, and he removed it. Then I asked why does it let you list your home website on your profile but doesn't show it? The response? I was banned!! So the Truckers Report admin. can kiss my damn ass!! I contacted them and told them that also. What a dickhead on a powertrip!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete

The Nuts And Bolts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuts And Bolts   The Nuts And Bolts EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Burndog wrote:
Burndog wrote:
I got the idea for this website by visiting others. Most of them are kind of bare bones sites. I know if you are like me, I don't care for sifting through thousands of posts to find something worth reading or laughing at after a long day behind the wheel. Here is an example :

I spoke too soon about The Truckers Report Forum listed above! I received an e-mail from the heavy handed admin. there that I was not allowed to post the link for this forum in my signature there, and he removed it. Then I asked why does it let you list your home website on your profile but doesn't show it? The response? I was banned!! So the Truckers Report admin. can kiss my damn ass!! I contacted them and told them that also. What a dickhead on a powertrip!! Evil or Very Mad
I was banned from there awhile back. They try and treat everyone like they are a bunch of Sunday School kids! I told them the same thing you did! Thanks for the help with my profile pic Burndog. I knew I was doing something wrong. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nuts And Bolts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nuts And Bolts   The Nuts And Bolts Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nuts And Bolts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truckers Of America :: The Daily Log-
Jump to: